Online language course "luxembourgish"
Individual: with PC, speakers or headset and Internet access, you can organise your own learning schedule.
Proactive: in eight modules, you practise everyday and work-related situations at your own pace.
Multimedia: with listening exercises and video clips. Listen to the audio files on your MP3 Player when and where it suits you.
Effective: developed by academics at the University of Luxembourg in line with the latest didactic standards.
Multilingual: course languages are French and English (available in June on this website).
The course is free.
The online language course "luxembourgish" has been developed by the QuattroPole city network in cooperation with the University of Luxembourg and the Luxembourg Ministry of Education and Vocational Training.
Luxembourgish is …
- the official national language since 1984
- access to a national culture and mentality
- the language of the majority of radio and TV channels in Luxembourg
- important for career entry and career advancement in Luxembourg
- useful for naturalisation
(Gudde) Moien = (good) morning
Äddi = goodbye
Wéi geht et (lech) = How are you?
Wann ech gelifft = please